YOU ARE VISITOR NO:

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stolen From Mary-Pkah

2008's highlights.
(It's Just A Highlight... Dun give a damn serious matters about it)

1- I Watched 16 Movies in 2008 at the mall~ Wow!! ahaha..
2- 1st Time, Singing and got Paid~ Wow~~ ;)
3- The Year that I Gain my Self-confidence to the climax but after the BREAK UP!!! I'm TOTALLY DOWN.. I DUN EVEN BELIEVE IN MYSELF.. (sorry that was 2008, huffey is back!! to it's climax!!)
4- I Mastered 1 song :p Fort Minor x ah.. erm keyboard plg toh~
5- For the 1st time in my life.. I SHUT THE HELL UP AND STAY QUIET IN LIFE.. N that was WTF??? "Someone" make me feel this way.. and i hate it!!
6- I Break few records... Went from Kapok (Muara) to KB.. Den my Bro remmy tertinggal ia punya PSP.. Bru sampai KB.. Den Balik lgi ke kapok ambil barangnya ~ huhuhu..
7- 2nd Records: 109 Post In DECEMBER 2008!! Yeah~ U Guys Can call me Blogger-Freak~ ahaha..
8- 3rd Records: 3000++ Blog visitors in just 2 weeks (And I Wonder cna bleh kosong balik few days ago??)
9- I LOST TOO MANY FRIENDS.. COS MOST OF THEM ARE HYPOCRITES AND BACKSTABBERS.. YEAH I PREFER TO HAVE LITTLE TRUE FRENZ RATHER THAN FACING THOSE FAKERS!!
10- LONGEST TIME EVER BEING SINGLE.. And I LOVE IT ;) since July ;)

I Tagged:
EVERYONE & ANYONE

0 comments: