YOU ARE VISITOR NO:

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tagged By Matul

put in blog, state 10 facts or hobbies about you, pick 10 people to give this award to, link them, tell them they have received it.

FACT&HOBBIES
1. 36 Letters In My FULL NAME
2. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!
3.Not Really into DARK Color
4. i love to read. everything. books. articles. nutrient labels. graffiti in toilet. minds.
5. LOVE ADVENTURE!!
6. Used to collect SHOES.. tapi ani nda minat lagi.. ntah knapa..
7. LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF ANYTHING.. Even longkang.. well yeah.. I'M A PHOTOGRAPHY FREAK...
8. Love to disturb My BESTFRIENDS ;p especially c najib n eda.. huhuhu.. Bibah n Zahin pun..
9. Always look innocent in some occasion.. especially.. Bab2 mengusik urg.. ahaha..
10.Every frenz means Family to me.. But Once they stepped over the line.. They my worst enemy..

I TAGGED: ANYONE!! Cos evryone deserve to received the best blogger awards!! ehehe

0 comments: