YOU ARE VISITOR NO:

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tagged By Tasha

Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her.
NATASHA
(My GOD Tasha.. payah ku mmbuat ni tagged ah~ sal lama nda jumpa ko)

1. she's pretty.
2. Erm. Aku suka liat rmbutnya dlu.. Tym Tocang2 mlakat ah~ ehehe
3. She's Light brown n beautiful..
4. she's one of the mannequins.. (ngam kah?)
5. she's PANDAI
6. she live at the BSP Beverly hills.. Few blocks away from my bro-in-law :p
6. Her bestfriend is FEYRA.. drg rapat banar dlu~ ehehe..
7. somehow she loves ALIFF AZIZ
8. Erm.. we used to like.. rapat lah in MSN dlu.. but did I ever talk to u? :p
9. She have a lil sister named SOFFENA
10. She's one of the prefect members when I ruled the school dlu~

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself. (LAGI!!)

AZAMRI "HUFFEY" HAFIZI
1. Like to pose with a "PEACE" sign
2. sometimes i can be annoying.
3. My Hair has never been longer that reach to my lips..
4. I eat potato chips :p
5.I have a very big desk in my room.. even i can sleep on top of it..
6. Pantang nampak view yg ganjil or canthek.. Memang aku grab My HP AND SNAP~ ;)
7. Never been success in a relationship.. that's y i quit from my never-happy-ending love story
8. A DIE-HARD FAN of MANCHESTER UNITED.. since mark hughes, steve bruce ada lgi..
9. A perfectionist.. Yatah mmbagi assignment lambat siap ni~ huhuhu..
10. i used to believe that Human being can have superpowers. And i always said "i wanna go back in time" huhuh tepengaruh back to the future dlu.. but not heroes ah~ ahaha..

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
1.Bibah
2. Hazahin
3. Ratna Ika
4.Amal Bobom
5. Eda Azieda
6. Matul
7.Turin
8.Amad e-Pol
9.Eiyla
10.Eda Sayeda
7.

0 comments: