YOU ARE VISITOR NO:

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

31 Days In December.. And Yet I POST 100++ Post For MY BLOG DIS MONTH~ WOHOO~~







Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com




Yeah.. It's 100 post sdh this month (only) excluding the other months.. Wohoo.. No wonder some frenz complain.. they haven't read this.. haven't read that.. Well Syukur Alhamdulillah.. I'm Still Writing more and more Insya-Allah =) Thanx To U Guys Yg GAVE SUPPORT.. supportnya cana nah? 'Eyh zam.. Lau ada gambar simpan ja k? snang kami ambil".. "Zam.. U're Tagged!!" "Zam.. Nda ko update kah? PEMALAS!!" n mcm2 lagi lah~ ahaha

Too much activity.. Too Much outings.. Too Much Just Too much .. ahaha :p Yeah~ mcm2 berlaku sekelilingku.. This Year is What I called LIFE!! I taste the sweetness n the bitterness Of Life.. Starts With Happiness..With EHEM2... Then The HARDEST TIME IN LIFE.. I Lost the one I Love.. I Lost My Friends.. I FELT LIKE I LOST EVERYTHING.. But Alhamdulillah.. Now Back to normal... I mean still solo aha~ but Things Are getting Better & Better ..

People Saw me cry, laugh, smile, Mad, Serious, Mimic as well as being sarcastic. My Life change a Lot... New school, New Life & New Future.. People see me change from hairstyle to Attitude.. Hairstyle Range From Spiky to Smart style to Bald... Attitude changes easily in rage.. sorry guys.. ahaha.. Things change kn? And Life.. we have to move on.. Goin with the flow...

"As the ENCORE.. GOODBYE 2008.. 2008 has been teaching me what life is.. Teach me how to survive.. Teach me how to stand up when your down... I Hope 2009 Will be much way Better.. AMIN!!"

0 comments: