YOU ARE VISITOR NO:

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All I Ever Wanted

[1] Are you in a serious relationship?
USED TO...

[2] What was your dream growing up?
Psychologist

[3] What talent do you wish you had?
A Very Beautiful Voice :p

4] If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
Singing "Let me talk to you and buy u a drink~~"

[5] Favourite vegetable?
Kailan tapi mesti masin~~~

[6] What was the last book you read?
Erm..1100 apa 2 ah? Yg buku Bibah ah..

[7] What zodiac are you?
Capricorn

[8] Ant tattoos and/or piercings?
no Thanx...

[9] Worst habit?
tidur akhir selalu..Kuat Nyeluru & Kuat Nyindir :p

[10] If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?
Takde Maknenyee..

[11] What is your favourite sport?
Football, Softball & Kendo

[12] Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
both.. haha depends laa

[13] What would you do if you were stuck in a elevator with me?
"Bawa Malang Ko Ani Eyh"

[14] Worst thing ever happen to you?
♥ 25th December.. Palaku Tehantuk Basi.. Den bdarah.. Labat bwabis Dawwahnya..

[15] Tell me one weird fact about you
Erm... I'm very talkative in MSN but in real world I'm Queit as bibah said "Jauh dari imagine ku wh zam ko ah.. Pikir kan cerita2 tah ni msa jumpa.. pendiam ko ah"

[16] Do you have any pets?
Kucing...

[17] What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Tumbuk Ko~ ahaha..

[18] What was your first impression of me?
Siapakan ko ni? C eiylah kah? FUNNY! :p

[19] Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I Think They are stupid.. Pakai Gincu berjabir ah.. lapas a2 kan.. make up lgi nda tantu2 tu.. kasut basar kalah mc Donald (Bkn McDonald A2 pun clown kah? :p)

[20] If you change one thing about how you look, what would it be
KURUS!!! ahaha :p Pastu ngurat Katy Perry :p

[21] Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
neither jua.. haha

[22] What colour eyes do you have?
dark brown..

[23] Ever been arrested?
never

[24] Bottle or can soda?
bottle laa.. pasal lagi banyak dari can.. haha

[25] If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Bali Nikon D80 :P lapas a2 labihnya simpan..

[26] Favourite band to listen to when you're mad?
♥ Erm.. Fallout Boy.. Lagu2nya lagu urg frust :p

[27] What's your favourite place to hang out at?
PANTAI!!! ehehe..

[28] Do you believe in ghosts?
TOTALLY A BIG NO!!

[29] Favourite thing to do in your spare time
Most of the time blogging.. =)

[30] Do you sweat a lot?
YEAH.. Especially dpan bini2.. mana nda nada urg bguna

[31] Biggest pet peeve?
erm.. Cicak.. :p and2 katak x..

[32] In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Unpredictable.. :p

[33] Do you believe/appreciate romance?
STOP TALKING BOUT LOVE WITH ME PLEASE?

[34] Favourite and least favourite food?
Favourite.. Nasi Ayam.. least Favourite.. Blacan x.. hahaha.. nda pnah mkn~ sal baunya..

[35] Tag 8 people to do this:
I TAGGED ANYONE

0 comments: