YOU ARE VISITOR NO:

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tagged Again By Dang Salat :p

The rules are simple.

Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.” After that tag 7 People.
  1. 1. The age of my next birthday
  2. A place I'd like to travel
  3. A Favourite Place
  4. A Favourite Food
    SIA2 PUN.. HAHAHA.. TYM2 KU LAPAR LAGI~ :P
  5. A Favourite Thing (Temanku dikala ku sepi neyh~ )
  6. A Favourite Colour
  7. A City I Was Born (Atuu yaa~~ ahaha)
  8. A City I Lived In
  9. A Nickname I Had (Sal Huffey nada.. soo i choose dis one.. as 4 people call me this~ HAHAHA)
  10. College Major
  11. Name of My Love
  12. My Bad Habit
  13. A Hobby (Play games.. listening 2 songs.. n watch movies here..)
  14. My 3 WishlistGambar adalah rekaan semata2.. :p Katy Perry shows my wish is A Girlfriend for my birthday~ =P
I Tagged:
Ali Fuad
Zuka Chuka
Afiy
Eda Azieda
Turriiiin~ ahaha :p

0 comments: