YOU ARE VISITOR NO:

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tagged By Eiyla Lagi.. Rajin Kakaku srg ani~ :p

  1. do you think you're hot?
    - naah... Hot Are for Woman Yg PRASAN :p for me woman aren't hot.. But they Are Beautiful.. Cool baru for guys :p
  2. upload a favourite picture of you.
  3. why do you like that picture?
    - Kenangan Sebelum Taun Baru :p
  4. when was the last time you ate pizza?
    - Tadi... My Bro blanja.. Drg celebrate B'day ku :p THANX ABGKU!!
  5. the last song you listened to?
    - Pria IkhlasBand : Pria Ikhlas
  6. what are you doing now besides this?
    - Dgr Lagu?
  7. what name do you prefer besides yours?
    - Alexander The Great~ HAHAHA apakan~ :p Erm I wanna be called as... Apa ah.. ahaha :p
  8. tag 5 people.
    - My Sis Mimie
    - C Pie
    -Habibah
    - Eda Azieda
    - Zahin
  9. who is number 1?
    - She's My Biological Sister :p Erm.. Married Dah.. Ada 3 Cahaya Mata.. A'lia , Adam & A'lisha..
  10. number 2 is having a relationship with who?
    - Ntah.. Single x.. ahaha :p
  11. say something about number 5.
    - My Bestfriend.. A brother to me :) We know each other since 1995.. ahaha.. Ia ani kesian lah.. Ia nda dpt tipu aku.. Lau ia tipu.. Aku Tau 2~ :p ahaha.. Knal banar lah sdh 2 :p
  12. how about number 4?
    - My Close fren di skulah... Erm she love her Aziz Bnr2 .. ahaha.. Tiap ari ia gto aku ia rndu c aziz :p She's tempat ku ngadu.. Kira ia ani mcm kakaku lah dskulah~ ahaha :p A Good secret keeper.. Pemalu.. Nda brapa banyak cakap.. Ia ktawa bnr2 cali.. (I saw it 1st tym masa math quiz.. ahaha)
  13. who is number 3?
    - Habibah... 1 Of My Bestfriend juaa.. She's erm... LOVING SOMEONE?? *Kirai2*

0 comments: