YOU ARE VISITOR NO:

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WOW JIWANGNYA LAGUKU~ MUAHAHA!!

Well... Erm.. This song in my blog is actually 1 of my most favourite song... huhuhu.. well this song actually is the key to my singing career... I still remember my choir audition back in 2006, from choir.. I was trained by Mr.Osmali to rcord a single with my other 3 frenz, and from there.. I startes to join Akira-Talentime.. P2F (Lame ku disini.. HAHA).. And 2nd audition... I try to sing this lucky song.. Tapi alum sampat nyanyi sdh tia out~ HAHAHA. and this song as well. Brings a millions of happy memories of me and her.. can't believe 5 mths over.. but u r fresh in my mind... and i wish i can throw 21st december off the calendar.. and no birthday for me dis yr.. Everything that left is pain.. I wish my mind is like a hardisk.. delete any memories dat may hurt me.. but i can't... I dream bout it.. I know it's like a fool that I miss her..Loving her more each day.. People said learn how to forgive and how to forget.. I do forgive her.. but i can't forget her... well i guess.. let time & faith do the rest.. I leave all the rest to U GOD.. You here me whisper.. You really Know how much i love her.. My heart has torn apart. no one can fixed it.. unless she's back.. Everything will be back to normal... My frenz says "the last time we saw u r really happy was when u with her".. yeah u guys are them correct... that ws the 1st tym in life u guys saw my real smile.. not a fake 1.. and sorry i've been soo queit these days.. I'm totaly damage guys.. and i've said to u guys she's the last one ryte? well she might be I think.. and I promise.. I WILL NEVER STOP HOPING. AND WILL NEVER GONNA STOP LOVING U... FOR NOW.. I JUST WANT TO BE AWAY FROM U FOR A WHILE.. I dun wanna ruin ur good days.. I do love u.. but people says

"Loving someone doesn't me u have to be with them forever"
soo.. Let me dying alone here.. and u.. Go have some fun ayte?
  • FROM THE GUY WHO WILL LOVE U FOREVER . . . CHEERZ~~

0 comments: